Question

Need to Zap to unique lists in ActiveCampaign from unique memberships in MemberPress

• 16 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi!

I have MemberPress with multiple memberships. I’d like to create a zap for each membership when someone signs up and pays. I’d like to zap them to AC lists that correspond to the Memberships.

I can’t seem to find where I can choose the distinct membership when I’m creating the Zap. I have the Basic Plan. Is this an issue?

Maybe it would be best to place in general list and tag with the Membership title/id?

HALP!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @WPwithHeart 

Good question.

You can use Filter steps in the Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

@Troy Tessalone 

I ended up creating an automation in ActiveCampaign to take some of the lifting.

In Zapier, I used the Title of the membership as a tag. In ActiveCampaign, I moved the tagged contacts to the appropriate list with automations.

I’ll check out the filters. I’m not sure my Zapier account level can utilize them to the extent that I needed. I believe I’d have to be on the Professional plan. I’m on the starter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@WPwithHeart 

Zapier Starter plan has Filters