Best answer

Need to use Custom entities with Zap

• 4 February 2021
  • 3 replies

We are integrating Dynamics CRM with Charity checkout Zap and we need to send data to CRM in a Custom entity, which i am unable to do so. Kindly help us with this ASAP.

icon

Best answer by SamB 8 July 2021, 11:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @BH_Intelisense ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you are in touch with Lauren from our Support team who has sent over some follow up questions to determine if this is possible or a potential feature request. If you’re still running into trouble, just reply to their email and they can continue to troubleshoot! 

Hi 

Can I be updated about this question too?

I also need to submet webhook data from an application to an Custom Entity with multiple field in Dynamics 365. 

How to accomplish that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just following up here to note that our Support team added @BH_Intelisense  to a feature request for custom entities data to be included with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration. And @Jaap has been added to a feature request for the ability to create custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities so we can keep track of user interest. We’ll be sure to let you both know as soon as those feature requests have been added.

In the meantime, it may be possible to work around this using a Webhooks by Zapier step. You can find out more about sending and receiving Webhooks in a Zap here: 

You’ll also want to reference the Microsoft Dynamics 365 API documentation when setting that up.

I hope this information is helpful! :)