Skip to main content

I have a Zap that is driven by Jotform Enterprise. It has a number of steps - sends 1 SMS via Twilio every day for 7 days. I have used delays to pause each day. However I need to requery the Jotform record after each delay to ensure that I still have consent as the user can withdraw consent after initially giving consent. So I need to check a refreshed record from Jotform. Is this possible?

Thanks..

Hi there @RoryF2024,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It seems like the functionality you’re after is not possible at the moment. We would need an “Updated Submission” trigger or the “Find Submission” action for this. However, looking into our internal reports, we only have a feature request for the “Updated Submission” trigger.

Please let me know if you’d like to get added to that.

Hi Ken..

I guess the “Updated Submission” trigger would work for me in this situation but it would be hard to know until it was implemented and tested.  Do you have any timeframe when such a trigger might be available?

Thanks,

RoryF

Hi @RoryF2024,

I have added your vote to support the “Updated Submission in Jotform Enterprise” trigger. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

I appreciate your patience and understanding.