Best answer

Need helping applying a tag to every new client in Keap

• 8 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

So I’m working on Keap. 

I want zapier, every time a new client is created in keap, I want to tag them on keap as a new client. How do I do that?

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 May 2023, 12:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @TheWellnessCenter. Thanks for joining the Community! 🙂

I think you could achieve this by setting up a Zap with the following trigger and action:

• TriggerNew Contact (Keap) triggers when a new client (contact) is added.
  • ActionTag Contact (Keap) adds the relevant new client tag to the client that was added.

One thing to note on this is that in order for the Tag Contact action to know which contact to update you’ll need to select the Custom value option (from the dropdown menu on the Contact field) and select the ID field from the New Contact trigger. The ID field should contain the unique id number for the contact which would help the Zap to know exactly which contact it should add a tag too. You can find out more about how to use the custom values here: Add custom values to dropdown menu fields in Zaps

Hope that helps to get you started. Please do let us know how you get on, happy to assist further should you run into any issues!