Best answer

My Zaps (w/Autopilot + Google Sheet) turn off themselves

• 5 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey! Sometimes a couple of my zaps just get turned off by themselves, I have no clue why this could happen (and I'm very cautious about ensuring that they are turned back on after changes). The Zaps are mainly triggered by contact added to a list in Autopilot.

Could this possibly happen bc I am manually adding people to my lists, too?

I'm happy to hear any thoughts/comments/advice.

Thanks! :)

icon

Best answer by steph.n 7 March 2020, 09:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @JuliaHe

It's hard for us to troubleshoot this issue for you, especially if you've not been getting any emails from Zapier alerting you to errors?

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Also, as an aside, check out the "Zapier Manager" integration. There is a trigger that can fire on a zap switching on/off and you could use that to create a zap that alerts you by email or something.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@JuliaHe Hello and thanks for posting on our Community! Happy to help.

To see what the causes of why your Zap stopped, we recommend that you check out your Task History and filter by "Stopped - All" to sort out which Zaps are stopped. Click on any Zap to view the step that contains your error that you need to resolve so that the Zap may get back to zapping. Here's some details: https://zapier.com/help/manage/tasks/view-and-manage-your-task-history

I noticed that one of your Zaps has a missing required field error, here's a guide on how to troubleshoot for that issue: https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot/errors/fix-required-field-is-empty-errors-in-zap

If you're still having troubles after attempting the above suggestions, please let me now and I will gladly escalate. Thank you!