Skip to main content
Question

my Zap isn't picking up the right subscriber group in Mailerlite

• 10 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi my Zap is not picking up the right subscriber group in Mailerlite, it's after a purchase in Clickfunnels they should then be added to a group, and although I can use the dropdown box to select the correct group I want from all my Mailerlite groups, it seems to select another group in the list everytime?!? How can I override it? Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LouiseVB 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Hi Troy,

Ok screenshots attached. It should be pulling from the ‘Refresh and Progress Clients NEW’ and it keeps resorting back to ‘Refr3esh and Progress Clients ACTIVE’  which I don’t have a zap attached to that group at all. I’ve tried clearing the selection, choosing the Mailerlite group I want and it still reverts back to ‘Refresh and Progress Clinets ACTIVE’. 

Thanks,

Louise

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LouiseVB 

Here’s a workaround…

Use the ‘Custom’ tab to set a static value of the ID for the Subscriber Group.

Hi Troy,

If I select custom, all I get are Clickfunnels fields. nothing related to Mailerlite.

Thanks,

Louise 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LouiseVB

Click the ‘Custom’ tab, then enter the static Subscriber Group ID in the field above where it says:

Enter text or insert data...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LouiseVB,

We want to know how your Zap is based on Troy’s recommendation. Did it get the job done? Please let us know if you need further assistance so we can help you set up your Zap. Thanks.