Question

My Pipedrive person filter is not appearing within my Zap

Hello,
I created a person filter in pipedrive but it is not detected by my Zap. However, I have the 2 applications connected and I already have other zap that work with the same configuration. Unfortunately on this one zapier has not found the filter for 24 hours.
Can you help me ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Hi @Pierre Coutarel 

If the filter you created is still not showing up in your Zap can you reach out to our Support team at https://zapier.com/app/get-help? We’ll be able to work through this with you via email.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Pierre Coutarel what happens when you duplicate the filter in Pipedrive? Does the problem persist? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Pierre Coutarel! It looks like you have been in touch with our support team and they asked for more information about the name of your filter. You’ll also need to confirm with them that it's available for the Pipedrive user connected in your Zap.

Feel free to reply to that support ticket and keep us in the loop on this thread! We’d love to know the steps you took to get this resolved. 🙂