Best answer

My Discord messages are not sending according to the scheduled times

I set 3 scheduled messages for 12:45am, 1am, and 1:30am. These messages didn't send at the time or even close to it. I wake up the next morning to see they they sent 10 hours after the scheduled time, but sent at the correct minute. This would not be due to the 15 minute delay?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 12 May 2022, 15:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ebejer 

Can you check if the timezone setting is correct, some apps use UTC/GMT as default time. Also check your history you will find when it got trigger.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @ebejer! Just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to figure out if it was in fact a time zone issue as rob stated above?🤔 I don’t think this could be caused by the 15 delay as that refers to a polling trigger, and this is a scheduled zap. If it wasn’t a time zone issue, I’d love to see screenshots of how your zap is configured and maybe we can get to the bottom of this!🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ebejer! Following on from what @robschmidt said, this does sound like a timezone issue. A good place to start if you want to know what timezone your Zap is in is your profile:

If you don’t set a specific timezone for a Zap, the timezone that you specify in your profile is what Zapier will use by default. For example, if you’re using Schedule by Zapier then if you set a particular time then this is the timezone that will be used to know when that time is. 

If you want to set a specific timezone for a specific Zap, you can do that in Zap settings:

If you check out the timezone of your profile and Zap and it doesn’t look like that’s the issue, please let us know so we can keep jamming on this with you 😊