Question

My ConvertKit form isn't appearing in the drop-down

• 14 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Hey guys,

I’m trying to set up a trigger for a WP Form. I use ConvertKit for my email marketing, but none of the forms look good in one placement. So I thought I’d try using the “custom” option. You can’t see it below, but when I click on Custom, the field says “enter text or insert data” and I have no idea what this means. Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Can you clarify what you mean by, “None of the forms look good in one placement”?

Also, you mentioned that the form is in WordPress, but your trigger here is for ConvertKit - are you trying to get information from a ConvertKit form submission or from a WordPress form submission that you then send to ConvertKit?

Either way, you’ll almost definitely want to use one of the forms that loads in the dropdown rather than using the “Custom” tab, which requires you to have the ID for the form you want to use (ie. that little gray number under the two forms listed in your screenshot).

I have decided to upgrade to WP Forms Pro and use their ConvertKit integration. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@ohmybuddha Got it! So are neither Pine Form nor Powell Form the form you need to use as the trigger for this Zap?

That is correct.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ohmybuddha. I wanted to pop in and see how you’re doing here? Did upgrading do the trick for ya? 

Keep us posted - we’d love to know how you got this sorted. 🙂