Question

my chatgpt 4.0 is working well, but zapier failed to connect with chatgpt

• 23 February 2024
  • 3 replies

my chatgpt 4.0 is working well, ,but when i build up a zap and would like to use chat gpt to help me to reply email, the zap show my account not active. how can i settle it , what happen to result such problem ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hennsery 

Help article for using ChatGPT in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/chatgpt/help

Connect to ChatGPT on Zapier

ChatGPT uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.

Required authentication fields

• API Key.
  • Organization ID.

Additional authentication instructions

1. Log into your OpenAI account.
  2. In your account settings, click View API keys.
  3. Click + Create new secret key.
  4. Copy the API key to your clipboard. 
  5. (Optional) You can find your Organization ID in your Organization settings if you belong to multiple organizations.

Learn more about authenticating your ChatGPT account in Zapier.

About ChatGPT's app

Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported? Cloud-hosted accounts only  
Is a paid ChatGPT plan required? Yes
  • You must have a paid OpenAI plan for the language and/or image models.  View OpenAI's plans
  • To use the GPT-4 model, you must purchase ChatGPT Plus to access their Plus features, in addition to OpenAI's plans.
Are any special account permissions required? No  
Are there usage limits? No  
Are there pagination limits? No  
Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data? Not applicable  
Are custom fields supported? No  
Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data? Not applicable  
Is there any additional info? No  

didn’t settle yet, i got a new api from chagpt and then put it in , it show the connection with chat is success, but when i press the test bottom it still show as below

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hennsery 

Make sure you have a billing payment method connected to OpenAI here: https://platform.openai.com/account/billing/payment-methods