Skip to main content

Hello, 

I was using my zapier account as usual and from one day to the next I could no longer connect and the following message appeared: the account does not exist. 
This was the account on which I had all the company's zaps. How can I get it back? 

Thanks for your help, 
Romane 

Hi @Romane Hardouin, welcome to the Community! 😁

I can see that you’ve already reached out to our Support team about this which is perfect! I’d recommend continuing the conversation with them over email to get to the bottom of what’s happened to that account.

That said, I would like to mention that it could be that you originally signed up using a Google SSO (Single-Sign On) account instead of using and email and password. Or that the account is under a different email address. So it might be worth using the Forgotten password link for different email addresses that you/others at your company own to identify which email address the account is associated with.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this, keen to ensure you’re all set!