Question

MultiZap: Shopify (abandoned Checkout > Sendinblue (abandoned checkout email) > Pipedrive (New Lead)

Hi Zapier Community,

I’m new to Zapier (and sendinblue and pipedrive) and looking for some help and advice as we migrate to these new systems. Has anyone successfully created the following Multi-zap:

1. Trigger: Shopify Abandoned checkout
  2. Action 1: Sendinblue: Send abandoned checkout email 1
  3. Action 2: Pipedrive: Create new lead

If so would you be able to share how you did this. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @BambooBicycleClub 

you can see the available triggers and actions for those apps at the below links

Pipedrive
Shopify
Send In Blue

The closest thing I can see that you could build out it is
Trigger: New Abandoned Cart in Shopify
Action: Send Transactional Email in Send In Blue
Action: Create Lead in Pipedrive

thanks GetUWired … I’m slowly getting my head around the workflow. Lots of trial and error to get the right detail into Pipedrive - but have also added: Create new person which is key to the process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BambooBicycleClub 

Make sure to create the Person in Pipedrive before creating the Deal in Pipedrive in the Zap then you can link the Person to the Deal by mapping the variables between Zap steps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Yep! Lots of learning which is good!

Also, i find it helpful to do a find/create action whenever possible to limit duplicates when you can. 

Hi @Troy Tessalone & @GetUWired - yep getting there and agree the find/create was the best option for the person before creating the deal.

Now I just need to work out the html email in pipeline so it’s not just plain (dull) text.

Hi @Troy Tessalone  / @GetUWired ,

I was wondering if you would be able to help - I’m creating the below zap but the deal and the person are not linking and I am also the note is not pulling through. It’s getting a little frustrating as I’d hope to have this sorted by now. Any advice?

Thanks,

Dom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BambooBicycleClub 

Please post screenshots with how each Zap step is configured with the variables mapped across Zap steps.

Help article: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action#set-up-your-action

Hi @Troy Tessalone - I’ve attached a word document with all the relevant screenshots ….

Thanks,

Dom.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BambooBicycleClub

You need to map the Person ID

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Hi @Troy Tessalone - how do I do that? Apologies for the simple questions?

Can you confirm on what action I need to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BambooBicycleClub 

When trying to link Pipedrive Objects, you must use the Object ID instead of the Object Name.

For example, if you want to link the Person to the Deal, then on the Deal step, map the the Person ID from a previous Zap step.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone - I’ll try that later today and see if that works.