Question

Multiple Triggers for One End Action

• 22 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I’m hoping someone can answer this as I couldn’t quite find what I’m looking for.

We have a questionnaire send out to clients that when it comes back, we have it change the status of the event they’re booked for using a Zap.

We also have one that does the same with a fully paid invoice, but what I’m running into is that if someone pays the bill before they complete the questionnaire, the status change will be out of order.

I can fix the status name, of course, to make it not matter for order, but it would be much simpler if I could have a trigger be conditional like “If the questionnaire is complete, AND the invoice is fully paid, then the status changes to “Ready.”

If someone has solution to this, I’d be so appreciative! I’ve been racking my brain for hours today trying to figure it all out. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @KrystalxSxPB 

What apps are you using in your Zap?

TIP: You might need to add a Find/Search/Lookup step plus a Filter step to the Zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @KrystalxSxPB we just wanted to check in here! To echo @Troy Tessalone, can you tell us more about the apps you’re using to accomplish this and if you’ve tried incorporating filters into your workflow? Let us know - we want to make sure you’re on the right track here!