Best answer

Multiple Calendly events integration to Pipedrive

• 14 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello everybody !

Here is the problem.

I made my first Zap : Calendly into Pipedrive, everything is perfect. (Thanks to @Troy Tessalone !)

Now I want to create multiple zaps with specific events. I have 3 events in Calendly. But I can’t select event number 2 or 3 in the zap…it’s always event 1.

How can I choose the correct event ? 

Thank for your help !

Ben

icon

Best answer by jesse 1 July 2021, 17:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ben YmoStudio 

Try adding a Filter step to your Zap

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Ben YmoStudio! If you can’t see the other Event types in the information from the testing the Trigger, try pulling in more samples:

The new samples may be from the different event types. If that doesn’t help then you may need to get in touch with the Zapier Support Team who can take a look at your Zap with you to see if there’s a way to work around things. You can do that using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Ben YmoStudio 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! 

Just following up on this thread to summarize next steps for those inquiring about the same use case.

@Danvers advice is correct in that if you are not seeing other event types in the information from the testing the Trigger, try pulling in more samples. You can also create new Calendly event for each event type to pull those samples into your trigger as well.

From there, that is when you’d follow @Troy Tessalone’s advice of utilizing a filter to decide which event you’d like to take action on. You could even go a step further by utilizing Paths to filter for each of the 3 events and take a separate action on each condition: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-branching-logic-to-zaps-with-paths

Hope that helps!