Best answer

Move zap from one Pipedrive connection to another

• 10 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Howdy!

I currently have a zap that is associated with pipedrive connection #1 and want to move it over to pipedrive connection #2.

I have tested both pipedrive connections and they are working.

I have changed the associated account within all the zap steps over to connection #2.

I’m running into my problem in the Create Deal in Pipedrive step of the zap.

I have confirmed that the Stage option is accurate.

When I test the Send Deal to Pipedrive action it gives me the error “The deal could not be sent to Pipedrive. You do not have permissions to do this. Please check developers...”

I’m not sure what is going on. The only thing I’m changing is the connection.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 November 2021, 17:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ScottyMcW 

Seems like perhaps the authenticated Pipedrive account doesn’t have proper permissions.

Make sure to authenticate the Pipedrive Zap app with an Pipedrive Admin account.

Also, consider opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to pop in here to confirm that a “The deal could not be sent to Pipedrive. You do not have permission to do this” error would indicate an issue with the permissions of the connected Pipedrive account. 

The connected account would need to have full permissions to create and view deals. You can find out more about assigning permission sets to users in Pipedrive here: Managing permission sets and adding users 

After adjusting the permissions the Pipedrive account would need to be reconnected so that the Zap is able to use the updated permissions for the account. :)