Best answer

move all files from one google drive folder to another when they are downloaded there

• 19 March 2020
  • 2 replies

I need move all files from one google drive folder to another when they are downloaded there by other people in a shared folder. 

What do I need to indicate in the file column, that would not produce an error?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 March 2020, 11:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Healthaide - Thanks for writing in today! Happy to help here.

I’d like to point you to a few help docs that may be of use to you: Why didn’t my files copy over in Google Drive? and Unable to find file in Google Drive.

Could you take a look these suggestions and let me know if they worked for you? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Healthaide! I just spotted that it looks like you’re using the actual File where in the ‘File’ in the second Google Drive step. In this case, you need to use the File ID, rather than the file itself. This gives Google Drive the reference it needs to know which file it should be using. 

To do that, click in the ‘File’ field, choose the ‘Custom’ option and then choose the File ID from the previous step. ​I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!