Best answer

Monitor a list of Instagram accounts

• 17 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

We need to monitor a list of Instagram accounts that are not ours for original posts (not mentions) and then route them to a Google Sheet. Any idea how I could do this with Zapier? Or another solution that integrates with Zapier? Social monitoring solutions I’ve looked at might work but seem like overkill. Thoughts appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Ennes 17 January 2021, 11:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @Jay Graves,

first thing that comes to my mind is using a solution like mention.com and connect it to Zapier. This should work and you can integrate this mention.com into anything via Zapier. Does that help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Jay Graves - were you able to get this workflow squared away using the tip from Ennes above? 

Userlevel 1

Hey @Jay Graves,

first thing that comes to my mind is using a solution like mention.com and connect it to Zapier. This should work and you can integrate this mention.com into anything via Zapier. Does that help?

Ennes, thanks for the input. Unfortunately, I talked to the folks at Mention and it seems that Facebook has shut down API access to allow external monitoring. Looks like back to the drawing board but thanks!