Best answer

Monday.com and ActiveCampaign-Checking for existing contacts

• 22 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I am using monday.com to prospect for potential clients including their name, phone #, email, etc with the goal of moving qualified clients into activecampaign automations.  This is an extensive list and based off my research online, print, etc.  To avoid duplicating work, I want to check the client phone # to my activecampaign account to see if I’ve already entered them.  Is this possible with zapier?  I’ve tried the following, but cannot get it to work.

icon

Best answer by ZappinAndy 23 August 2022, 02:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hey @Lauren0210 -- the ActiveCampaign Find Account step will search for a matching account by account name. So you won’t be able to directly search by phone number using just that step.

When an account is found by this step, it will return other useful details about the account, so that phone number data may show up. Would it make sense to search for an account name match and then have the Zap review the phone number data for that account?

If so, combining the Find Account step with a Filter step could help accomplish your goal: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help#how-get-started-filters-zapier