Best answer

Monday and Ringcentral

• 27 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a Zap that connects my Monday CRM to RingCentral so that I can make calls directly from Monday. Has anyone created a Zap for this?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 6 October 2020, 02:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! Can I ask some more questions about this?

Do you want to auto-dial from Ring Central when something happens in Monday? If so, yes that’s possible using a Monday trigger and the Generate Ringout call feature in Ringcentral

If you want this to happen directly in the Monday app, this would be a feature you’d need to request from Monday I’m afraid.

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

Hi Andy 

I have included a screenshot to show you an example of the pipeline we plan to use 

I want to be able to click on a telephone number in Monday and have a call automatically started in ring central 

When I try this at the moment it directs me to a windows app but I cant get it to direct to ring central, hoping I can do this with a Zap 

Many Thanks In Advance 

Cheers 

Paul 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Sanctuary!

As @andywingrave mentioned, if you wanted that to happen directly in Monday then it’s not something Zapier can help with. Otherwise:

If so, yes that’s possible using a Monday trigger and the Generate Ringout call feature in Ringcentral