Question

Mollie - Required field “Test Mode” (test mode) is missing error

• 24 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey There,

I’m trying to make this work, but it keeps telling me Test Mode is missing. Can someone help?

Greetings,

Selina

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LauraHamer 

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further help on this issue: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Dear @Troy Tessalone ,

I hope you might read this comment. Do you have any expierence with the response time of Zapier? I created the ticket 12 days ago but haven't heard anything back yet.

Greetings,

Selina

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LauraHamer 

Zapier Support response times can vary depending on your Zapier plan, but generally a response is handled fairly quickly, so be sure to check your spam/junk folder for a response that you may have missed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @LauraHamer! Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion here!

I took a quick peek and it looks like our support team responded to your original ticket on November 24th and then the second ticket on November 26th.

As Troy mentioned, sometimes spam filters get a bit overzealous and correspondence gets filtered there by mistake. Are you able to perhaps check your spam/junk folder to see if ended up in one of those folders? If it's not there I recommend searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’. I hope this helps!