Best answer

Mighty Networks purchase plans and canceled subscriptions

• 23 July 2022
  • 1 reply

According to this page - https://faq.mightynetworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005753603-Use-Zapier-to-Automate-Tasks-Between-Your-Mighty-Network-and-Other-Apps - it is possible to create a Zap for when a Mighty Networks member purchases or cancels a subscription plan. However, I don't see that option when trying to make a Zap.

I'm trying to create subscription plans on Stripe for my courses (because Mighty Networks doesn’t offer the ability to do what I need). Classes start on September 6, but I need to be able to presell now, offer a free 1-week trial, have a specific end date for subscriptions, and prorate when there are only a few weeks left of class.

(I will be teaching a total of 14 different classes for 16 weeks each and need to have weekly and monthly subscriptions, as well as 2 payments for the 8 week option and 1 payment for the 16 week option.) 

Again, from my conversations with Might Networks, my needs are only possible through Stripe itself. I would like to automate all of this with Zapier to make a smoother user experience, but I cannot figure out how!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 25 July 2022, 12:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @heatherh!

If you’d like to trigger a Zap when a member cancels their subscription, you need to use the Member action trigger for Might Networks. When you choose that as the trigger, you then have the option to choose the type of action that will trigger the Zap and ‘Member Canceled Subscription Plan’ is one of those options.

Looking at the list of options above, do you think you can automate what you need using the Mighty Networks app? You might also find it helpful to check out the triggers and actions for the Zapier Stripe integration: https://zapier.com/apps/stripe/integrations#triggers-and-actions

If you’re not sure how to move forward with those options, could you let us know more about what you’re trying to do? For example, could you describe the journey for your subscribers (eg x happens when they first sign up, then y and z happen if they cancel)? Thanks!