Best answer

Mighty Networks and Gmail - sending e-mails to new members

• 27 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello!
I need help with something that I think is easy to solve but I still haven't got it.
I created a zap between Mighty Networks and Gmail.
When a new member joins Mighty Networks, I want to send an automatic personalized email from the company's gmail to this new member. Only the zap asks me to enter the “to: anyone@gmail...”. But I just want gmail to send to ANY MEMBER that joins, so it makes no sense for me to insert the “to” or “cc” email.
Could anyone help me with this? I am having difficulty because there is no option to use Zapier in Brazilian Portuguese. It's a little urgent.
Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 July 2020, 19:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Impact Hub Manaus!

When you click on the ‘To’ field you should see the information from the Mighty Networks trigger. If you click on the Email there, then whenever you get a new contact in Might Networks then the Zap will use the email address of that contact to send the email.

In the body of the email, you can also use things like the First name and last name to personalize the email for that person. 

I hope that clears things up!