Best answer

Mighty Network and Thrive Cart

• 28 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am trying to make thrive cart connect to my might network so I found on google that zappier was the best way. 

I would like to have people make the purchase for my subscription in thrive cart and have zappier automatically send the new user an automated email with the link for the new paid member to sign up. 

I am coming into trouble however because I would like to give the person that just paid access to multiple rooms at once and not just the one option that zap allows. Can someone help. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 September 2020, 18:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ColorMeWorld, it’s not currently possible to add people to more than one room at the same time using the MightyNetworks Zapier app, I’m sorry about that!

We do have a feature request open for this and I’ve added you as an interested user. This lets the MightNetworks team know how many folks would like to see this addition and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update.