Best answer

Microsoft to do lists

• 11 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to get list info from Microsoft to do into Google calendar? 

I am able to set up at zap that triggers "create event in Google calendar" when I create a task in Microsoft to do. but I organize to do in lists, and I need to be able to see from which list the task has come. Is that possible? Can't seem to find a way to do it.

Thx 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 12 October 2020, 16:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

When setting up a Zap trigger, you can select a List.

Otherwise, you can filter based on a list as determined by the ParentFolder, which is the long cryptic ID seen below the name of the List in the screenshot below.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for the answer. But I need it to get triggered from all lists, but with the information of which list it came from 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

How many Lists?

You can setup a Zap per List.

Or you can use a Lookup Table, but with the long cryptic IDs for the ParentFolder that comes thru in the metadata for the trigger, that probably isn’t the most sane way to go with the Zap configuration.

Userlevel 1

Thank you again for taking the time to try and resolve my issue. I tried to include the parent folder, but can’t see the list information in the text that comes through.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Probably will be easiest to configure 1 Zap per List, then you can hardcode the List value name in the Zap action steps where needed.

Userlevel 1

That could be a solution. Thx very much. Now I just have to figure out how to get the event to be written on the correct date and time. Seems rather tricky. I started a new thread with some questions regarding that. 

But once again thank you. 😊