Question

Microsoft Forms to email

• 22 January 2022
  • 2 replies

I’m looking for a way to connect Microsoft Forms to email. Yes, I know the owner of the form gets a notification when a response is submitted, but I’m looking for a way to send the response to different people based on responses in the form. 

I don’t see Forms in Zapier at all. I do see that Forms puts responses in Excel, but it seems to be a downloadable Excel sheet, not Excel online. So I’m stuck.

I realize the obvious answer is to not use MS Forms at all. But I’m looking for something that requires the user to be logged in with Microsoft within my organization to submit a response.

I’d appreciate any ideas!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jelsmith 

Perhaps you can do email parsing from the received email notification.

Check out Mailparser: https://zapier.com/apps/mailparser/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Oh this is a new tool to me! Thank you!  I don’t think it will work for this purpose, because the notification emails from MS Forms don’t actually contain all the content, BUT I have a bunch of other ideas to automate now! Thanks!