Best answer

Microsoft Excel "The resource cannot be found" error

• 14 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I seem to have an intermittent issue when connecting Toggl to my Excel table on a document on SharePoint.

The Zap is simply to add a new row when I make a time entry.

It seems to work fine however after a while I get an alert saying Excel: The app returned “The resource could not be found”.

When I go to the Zap and replay it, it works fine.

My spreadsheet is on my SharePoint directory. I’m not in it, nor have I renamed any tables / tab / filenames.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 18 August 2021, 17:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MayflowerJC 

Check out these help articles related to Excel: https://zapier.com/apps/excel/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MayflowerJC!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

We got the same Error and i can’t find anything in your related Articles to it. Any updates on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TorbenE 

This is tricky to solve via the community because there could be a few things happening and we don’t know which without being able to see your Zap. So that we can get you the best support, please use that Get Help form to send our Support Team a message. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just to circle back on this one, it seems our Support team responded to @MayflowerJC on this and the error is no longer appearing. :)

@TorbenE, I am not seeing a Support ticket from you on this. Are you still running into a “The resource could not be found” error?

Userlevel 1

Hi, I upgraded so was able to auto retry and it’s been fine since, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for updating the thread, @MayflowerJC! I’m glad it’s working for you now! We’ll be closing this thread out since it appears to have been a temporary connectivity issue that appeared intermittently. If anyone else is running into this issue feel free to pop over to support though and they can run through the logs with you. 🙂