Best answer

MemberPress trigger adding two memberships

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I am using Zapier to create an invoice from my MemberPress memberships to Xero, then send that invoice back to the members via email. 

My workflow is: MemberPress: Member Signup Completed in MemberPress > Utilities: Lookup table to look up the membership ID and connect that to my Xero product IDs >  Xero: Add Items to Existing Sale Invoice in Xero > Xero: Create Payment in Xero > Xero: Send Sales Invoice By Email in Xero.

This all seems to be working fine. My only problem is that the MemberPress trigger keeps saying that they have two of the same membership, so the total is wrong on my invoices. In my MemberPress database it shows that they only have one membership. Is this a possible glitch with the MemberPress integration or is it something I’m doing?

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by SamB 8 June 2021, 11:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Kiistone!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Kiistone,

It looks like our Support team were able to help you with this. For anyone that finds this thread, it seems this was solved by switching to use the "Transaction Created" trigger for MemberPress instead.

So looks like you’re all set for now!