Question

Meeting summaries using ChatGPT and Google Docs

• 10 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All, 

We meet with clients each month and I saw this recent article from Zapier (https://zapier.com/blog/create-meeting-summaries-with-openai-gpt3/) about using a trigger from Evernote, however, Google Docs/ Google Drive (that we use) doesn’t seem to have a trigger that would allow us to do the same thing. 

Right now, after a client meeting we’ll manually summarize it and attach the agenda as a PDF. During the meeting we highlight yellow for our to-dos and purple for the client’s to do’s on the document and add that to the body of the email so it outlines each person’s items. 

Does anyone have ideas on how we can use a similar Zap set-up from the article linked above using Google Docs? I am open to tagging or editing how we add in to-dos too to make this work. 

Thank you in advance! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @KStudy,

That seems like quite the complex Zap you're trying to work on!

Just to be transparent, Zapier is a self-serve product and the more technical and complicated the workflow, the more we rely on our users' expertise with the apps they're integrating. While we don't currently offer implementation services, there are some amazing Zapier Experts out there who do! They can provide guidance and advice on how to improve your setup and make sure everything is working smoothly.

Some of these experts are very active in the Zapier Community, so you may even recognize a few of them. We encourage you to reach out and see how they can help you.

Thank you for bringing this conversation to the community, and we look forward to hearing about your success in the future!

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a thanks - I will keep an eye out and continue trying on my own too. I was just asking if anyone had similar experiences and if they could offer their help :)