Best answer

Marketo Source Fields on Users recorded as Web Service API

• 13 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi - we are connecting a Wisepops form fillout to create/update leads in Marketo. When I set up the Zap, even if I directly enter “Form fill out” in the mapping for Original Source Type and Registration Source Type they are still populated in Marketo every time as simply “Web Service API.”

Is there a way to accomplish what I’m trying to do? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 1 May 2020, 01:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

Just to confirm, you’ve selected the options that are shown in your screenshot and within Marketo they are not populated that way, but instead, they all show up as “Web service API”. Does it work that way when you’re testing the Zap step AND when the Zap runs live?

This will likely have to be escalated to our Support team so they can dig into your Zap and our internal logs, but before going that route I wanted to make sure I understood what’s happening. 

Hi @nicksimard - yes this is what happens both during a test and when actually filling out a form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @blang.msasafety I’m sorry for the delay getting back to you on this one. It looks like someone will need to take a closer look at the logs of your Zap to understand what’s happening here. I've escalated this to the Support team and someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @blang.msasafety - Thanks for the patience! It looks like support got back to you but I wanted to share the answer here too:

It looks like those fields can't be populated via the API at this time. Our team has been notified of this issue and we’ll be sure to let you know if anything changes.

Thanks!