Best answer

Mapping Calendly attendees and location to Microsoft Office 365, and not as "Extra Fields"

• 22 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to map from an event created in Calendly to an event created in either Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Office 365. The event is created, but the neither the attendee nor the location are being carried over, and as a result the invitee is not getting an Outlook invitation automatically sent by Outlook.  Any fix?

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Thanks,

Erik

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 January 2022, 12:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ErikOlson 

The Extra Fields means those fields are not supported by the Zap action.

Go ahead and confirm the removal of those fields.

Darn, because I’d like those two fields to carry over.  I’ll have to find a workaround.

Thanks for your help, Troy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @ErikOlson!

Hmm, it doesn’t look like the Attendees and Location fields are currently supported with the Microsoft Outlook integration, but they appear to be available with the Create Event action for the Microsoft Office 365 integration:

cf7e4b5c765b5193a26c3b2016a8deb2.png

If you switch the Zap over to using the Microsoft Office 365 app instead of the Microsoft Outlook app, does it let you create the event and send out the event invite correctly?