Question

Manychat zap not triggering to Convertkit

• 4 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’m pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this isn’t working.

Goal: new not subscriber creates a zap to convertkit

Here are the steps:

1. Subscribe a new user:

1. Subscriber appears in Manychat suscriber list:

1. Nothing appears in convertkit and zap did not trigger.

Here is how it has been set up:

When i click test, it works. It sends the zap to convertkit and it all works. However, when I create a trigger event (in my case new subscriber) in manychat, the zap does not trigger. 

Any ideas. i would be very grateful if someone could help me out with this. 

[EDIT: This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information from the images. Please be careful not to share private information as this is a public Community.]

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Yasir 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu !

Hi @Yasir ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you are running into this issue! I have escalated this to our Support team who will be in in touch just as soon as they can. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Yasir - Checking back in with you. Laurie of Zapier Support sent you a message but didn’t hear back from you but wanted to make sure that this was shared for others who are looking for the same solution:

I see that this Zap is set up to add your new ManyChat subscribers into ConvertKit Form called "Newsletter Form" and then add them to a ConvertKit sequence.

It looks like this Zap has been toggled on and off a bunch today, so I think our testing will be better served by turning the Zap on and running a live test.

Can you please:

1) Turn the Zap on
2) Create a brand new subscriber in ConvertKit? Please give them the name "Zapier Test" and the email address of "contact@zapier.com"
3) Take a full-screen screenshot of that new subscriber in ManyChat and send that to me.

Then we can check our logs for what could be going on here! Thanks so much for that additional information, and I'll look forward to your reply!

Let us know if you still need help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Yasir!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)