Best answer

Make an application based on question

I linked Google forms and Trello, when an user fill the google form, I have a beautiful form, but some time ago I added categories and there are sections where an user doesn’t fill anything and even see the, but is it possible to force Trello or Zapier to send only that answer, which the user answered.

For example: I have a Moderator and Builder applications. At the beggining an user must choose who want he/she be and fill the certain form. How to see on Trello an application only for Moderator/Builder.

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 18 July 2022, 14:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

HI @Bach 

Good question.

Perhaps you can outline a specific example for us so we have more context about the inputs and desired output.

HI @Bach 

Good question.

Perhaps you can outline a specific example for us so we have more context about the inputs and desired output.

Hello.
I have a test variant of this:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTPE_swUPuZUZEeOuAeYL6awvkuNXmjlQlLenmROS3i4s4dA/viewform?usp=sf_link

So, if I correctly understand, if someone submit the form (for example for moderator), the builder questions will be without answers.

Is it possible to delete all questions (in this situation Builder questions) that are without any answers and leave only questions, that have answers. So, I will see only needed me information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Bach How do you currently have Zapier set up? Can you share screenshots of the setup action step for Trello?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Bach! I wanted to touch base and see if you were still needing help with this? Keep us posted! 

@Bach How do you currently have Zapier set up? Can you share screenshots of the setup action step for Trello?

Do you need this?

Hey there, @Bach! I wanted to touch base and see if you were still needing help with this? Keep us posted! 

Hello.
Yes, I need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Bach 

The easiest way to do this would be to use Paths by Zapier. Path A creates a Moderator Trello card & Path B created a Builder Trello card. Without paths, you would need a code step to dynamically change the card’s content depending on which section was filled out