Best answer

Make a zap between a specific Quaderno checkout link and a SchoolMaker program

• 9 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Zapier community,

This is my first time writing on this forum. I am the virtual assistant for a company selling online training programs, and I am responsible for setting up automatic billing while still respecting the automation of adding to our programs.

The goal is to have a way to offer our customers a complete registration and payment form to subscribe, and then have them automatically added to our training programs on the SchoolMaker platform once payment is made. At the moment, payments are made directly in SchoolMaker but invoicing must be done manually if a customer requests an invoice, and we want to avoid this for business growth.

After discussions with the Quaderno automatic invoicing solution supports and their payment partner Stripe, the solution found seems as follows:
1. Go through Quaderno Checkout Payment (using payment processor Stripe) for the full form and automatic invoicing taking into account specific taxes depending on the country and status of the buyer.
2. Set up a Zap detecting the transaction and automatically adding the buyer's email to the database of a specific training course on SchoolMaker.

I would like to point out that Quaderno and SchoolMaker can both be integrated into Zapier. SchoolMaker was added by "invitation".

My problem is as follows: when I create a Zap, I do not have the possibility of selecting a trigger for a specific Quaderno Checkout link. The only trigger I see is "successfull payment in Quaderno", but that is far too general since we are going to have many transactions going through Quaderno.

Would you know if there is a solution to this specific subject, or if you see another technical solution to achieve my objective?

Thank you in advance for the time you will take to respond to my request. Have a very nice day.

Matthieu from France, virtual assistant.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 10 October 2023, 09:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @MIND_IMPACT_SRL_Team,

Do you think the “Successful Checkout in Quaderno” trigger would work for you? The “Successful Checkout” trigger returns the checkout link as a trigger data:

38028fc70740a9d3c436c28b426877eb.png
(view larger)

If that doesn’t work, I’d suggest using the “New Sale in Quaderno” trigger and add a Filter by Zapier step. The Filter can be set to only continue if a specific condition is met. You could potentially use the purchase item's name, or some other unique identifier of the course (maybe stored in the transaction data), as the filter condition.

You can learn more about Filter by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496276332557#1-add-a-filter-step-0-0

Please let me know if this works for you! 😊