Best answer

Mailchimp subscriber info into Hubspot Contact notes

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all,

Can anyone advise how I can get info in mailchimp into hubspot?

For example, when a campaign is sent i want that to show against the contact with HubSpot.

If they open the campaign, click on any links etc, I also want that to show on the HubSpot contact (I think as a ‘note’ is the only way to do this).

If anyone has any advice, much apreciated.

Thanks

Adam

icon

Best answer by Danvers 4 May 2020, 16:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! What you’re describing sounds very possible with Zapier.

Is there any particular step or stage where you’re stuck?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

So I can see stuff like sent and open using the mailchimp / hubspot integration which is great.

But ideally i’d like to try and show further details such as ‘clicks on links’. Is this possible ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! That’s possible if it’s being tracked, but I suspect you’ll need to add some form of link-tracking for this

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @Saastronomical !

Are you able to share any more advice on this solution?! Sorry, I’m a bit of a novice.

Many thanks,

Adam

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey - So it looks like Mailchimp supports link tracking - Is this helpful?

https://mailchimp.com/help/enable-and-view-click-tracking/

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @adamstanley! It’s not currently possible to trigger a Zap from clicks in an email using the MailChimp Zapier integration, sorry about that! 

We do have a feature request open for this, but it’s not currently possible for us to add based on how the MailChimp API (the bit of the code that talks to Zapier) works. I've added your email address as another vote for this addition so that we’ll definitely email you if we add it in the future!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for letting me know @Danvers !