Best answer

Magneto 2.x integration with Zoho Inventory

• 22 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I was able to successfully integrate zoho inventory with orders and customers using zapier.

But when it comes to products I am having issues with getting quantity attributes from magento to Zoho.

There is no quantity attribute picked from magento and no field option in zoho inventory to pass the data.

Is this possible ?

thank you

icon

Best answer by christina.d 23 May 2023, 03:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @gokzee! Great question and appreciate ya reaching out in community. 

Can you describe the entirety of your workflow you’re building, including the current triggers and actions being used for reach app? For example “When there is a new order in Magneto, I want to update inventory in Zoho Inventory".

The reason I ask is depending on the Magneto trigger being used the quantity value may be listed as something like “qty” or something similar - I’m thinking specifically of the “New Order” trigger. That said, for Zoho there isn’t an “Update Product” action that’s currently supported. There’s a similar thread here:

If that is the route we were going, let us know and we’re happy to add your vote to the related feature request!

If you’re looking for something else entirely though, feel free to share some of the details mentioned above! We’re happy to keep brainstorming with you. 🙂

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

That is the feature i would like to vote for.

I want to auto-update qty in zoho when it is updated in magento.

Even though there is a trigger for new product in zapier, there is no field to update the stock of that product when it is created in zoho. 

Plus there is no update product trigger.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I hear ya, I can definitely see how that’d be useful. I did add you to the feature request that way you’ll be emailed if anything changes!

I wanted to mention, you could potentially use the Zoho API and Webhooks by Zapier if you’re comfortable! Here’s a few resources to get you started if you’d like to give that a shot:

It’s worth mentioning this is considered a slightly more advanced approach so any support will be limited. That said, if you’d rather not fuss you can always look into hiring a Zapier Expert to build this for ya! 🙂

Thanks again for flagging this in community!

Hi,

How can i extract single value “683” from custom attributes value separated by commas.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gokzee! 👋

Hmm, those values seem like they might be a set of line items rather than a comma separated list. If they are line items, then there’s a workaround using a Formatter (Numbers > Spreadsheet-Style Formula) action you could potentially use to extract the quantity value.

You can find out more about how to set up that workaround here:

Hope that helps. If you do manage to get the quantity value extracted that way please let us know. Very keen to hear whether that does the trick! 🙂