Question

Magento 2 configurable products

• 17 April 2020
  • 2 replies

We have a zap that creates an invoice in our accounting app when an order is placed in Magento 2.  We use configurable products in Magento 2.  However when one of the configurations is ordered both the simple product (child) as well as the configurable product (parent) are included in the items array.  So what happens is an invoice is created with duplicate items.

Is there any way to remove the configurable parent items from the from the array so just the simple products go through?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @rwdemaer ,

Thanks for reaching out! So sorry you are running into duplicates with your Magento 2 orders. 

I’m escalating this to our Support team as they will be able to dive into your specific Zap and troubleshoot from there.

Sit tight and they’ll be in touch just as soon as they can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rwdemaer!

I'm checking in with you here, since I don’t see a response to the message that our Support team had sent you. Have you managed to resolve things or did you still need help here? Please let us know :)