Question

Magento 2 Commerce - Send Quote Instead of Order to Sales Force

• 20 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Basically the title, has anyone used Zapier to send a quote instead of an order to Sales Force?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @benb 

Good question.

Have you tried using this Zap action: Salesforce - Create Record

Coming from the Magento side into Sales Force. The client usually uses a fractured connector to take a new quote from Magento and send to SF. Currently Zapier has a New Order and send to SF to create a lead or record, but not quote. Quotes in Magento are different than orders technically but functionally basically the same. Before looking to tweak the codebase or try something custom, wanted to see if anyone had ideas. Zap has the function we need for orders, just not quotes (price requests without being processed and no price).

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @benb, hope you’re doing well!

I had a look and in this case, the Magento 2.X integration doesn’t support triggering from new quotes yet. 

A feature request has been spun up for this. While we can’t offer any guarantees on when or if this will get implemented, we’ll be sure to send an email when that takes place. We’ll also be sure to keep this thread updated. I wish I had better news for you here but definitely appreciate you flagging this!