Best answer

Luminate CRM by Blackbaud - Any Way to Connect to Donately?

• 9 March 2021
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

My organization is using Luminate CRM (LCRM) by Blackbaud (the same company that has Raiser’s Edge NXT) for fundraising. LCRM operates on top of the Salesforce platform. We have tried to connect the CRM to Donately using Zapier’s Donately to Salesforce integration, but cannot get it to work. I’ve talked to Blackbaud, and they have no suggestions. In fact, the support team has never even heard of Zapier. 

I’ve googled and searched to no avail.

Anyone know 1) whether LCRM can even be connected to Donately and 2) whether Zapier can be used to do it? 

icon

Best answer by Jeff_Haguewood 16 March 2021, 15:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Four Oaks Community Engagement ,

Interesting! Tagging in a couple of our Certified Experts who have worked with Blackbaud to see if they have any suggestions. @ally_seid3l @Jeff_Haguewood any ideas?

Userlevel 1

Good morning @Four Oaks Community Engagement.  Thanks for the copy @Liz_Roberts.  Luminate is built on the Saleforce Platform but it operates a separate set of APIs.  Blackbaud has many products, Luminate is not one of our team’s core expertise areas, so apologies for not being able to answer this directly for you.  That said, a couple thoughts to support next steps.  1) You may be able to use Zapier, but how easy/difficult that will be depends on Luminate API.  2) Since Donately has an existing Zapier app, my first recommendation would be to attempt integration via Zapier before exploring alternative integration methods.  Some additional research will be required to explore this in full.  If you’d like to connect directly, jeff@sidekicksolutionsllc.com.