Looking to hire someone with Zapier experience!

• 12 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, folks!

GrantMe is a company with a mission to empower students (all kinds of students!) with the tools they need to create a fulfilling future for themselves and the world! Our vision includes the elimination of student debt and we’re serious about it.

We’re looking for an IT Operations Analyst to join our team! This person would be responsible for setting up automations and integrations for our students and team - while maintaining site, service, and automation uptime.

We’re looking someone located in Vancouver, BC, Canada! I’d appreciate it if you could share this with anyone you might know who you think would be a good fit for this role!

You may find our posting here!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi there @JakeatGrantMe ,

Very interesting post and I love your mission with the company. I would love to work together with you, but don't have the expectations you are looking for.

Maybe with the world we are living in these days, take a look how you could work with people remotely and different hours expectations. Everybody is doing it these days, and most of the time it is even more effective and fulfilling for your colleagues. People working 4-6 hours a day are more productive, happy and ready to do some work :)

Anyway, keep up the great work on this mission. 

~Bjorn

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey, @ForYourIT !

Thanks for your interest and support for our mission!

At GrantMe we value co-location for its implications in team alignment and creativity; this is why we’re looking for a team member to join us in Vancouver.

I had a chance to review your activity in the community and it looks like you’ve a ton of experience and activity in the Zapier community! Keep it up. :)

~Jake