Login page and help page are down

• 15 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

I cannot access the login page in Chrome or Safari, and my coworker is experiencing the same issue. Cache has been cleared.  I just see a white page and no errors in my dev tools console. So my next logical step was to go to the contact us page but that page is also broken. So I thought “well thankfully there is a ‘Get Help’ button on this page, surely that will work!” But nope, the “Get Help” button is also broken.

I don’t really know where else to go for support than to post on here… I think a decent feature request would be adding a way to report urgent issues like this other than posting on this community page or emailing the generic contact us email.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Same problem here.

Userlevel 1

The login page access seem intermittent. Took me a few tries to login to this page to add this comment. I was briefly able to see my personal zaps and then when I switched to the enterprise account it went blank. The page loads but there is nothing displayed on the screen.

Userlevel 2

@andyr and @apowell - it appears to be back up now. Whew