Best answer

Linking New order Amazon to Many Chat sequence

• 25 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

So my manychat sequence is to provide customers with a discount code and then go shop. I want to know how to find out which customers actually buy using the discount code so that I can put it in my manychat condition where if customers don’t buy, they are given a reminder. But i don’t want the people that have already bought the product to receive this reminder. 

Would really appreciate any help! thank you!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 July 2020, 17:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @angadc ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you are working with Support on this workflow so I will let them dig in from their end. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @angadc

It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Looks like you were able to get in touch with Chelsey from Zapier Support but we haven't yet heard back. 

Please let us know how we may help!

Userlevel 1

Would it be possible for us to have the solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @z-m-a!

We didn’t hear back from the original poster on this one, but I can perhaps offer a way to do this?

To do this, you need to be able see which codes are used by your customers. Do you know if your ecommerce/payment platform gives you that? If it does, then you could store the codes in a Google sheet and when you get a notification that a code is used, mark it as used. So the Sheet would have one column for codes and another column saying whether or not the code has been used

Your Zaps would look a bit like this:

Zap 1

1. Trigger: code is used 
  2. Google sheets Lookup Spreadsheet Row - Searches for the coupon code)
  3. Google Sheets Update Spreadsheet Row - Add ‘used’ or something similar to the row with the relevant coupon code

Zap 2

1. When many chat sends a coupon, send it to the Google Sheet (You could maybe use the ‘New or Updated Custom field for this, and add the coupon code to that custom field)
  2. Delay step - Delay the Zap for the amount of time that you want to wait before sending a reminder
  3. Google Sheets Lookup Spreadsheet Row - use the coupon code from the first step to search the sheet
  4. Filter step - Look in the ‘used’ column and only continue if the column doesn’t have ‘used’ in it (ie the Zap will stop if ‘used’ is next to the coupon code)
  5. Send Email to user to remind them