Question

LinkedIn's new Lead Gen Form feature

Is there a way to transfer data from the new Lead Gen form submissions (https://www.linkedin.com/posts/juditheversdijk_bloominglinkedin-leadgenforms-linkedinmarketing-ugcPost-6919242489669296128-M6Tv) to my CRM?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bart Velox 

Good question.

Try using this a the Zap trigger: LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms - New Lead Gen Form Response

What app is being used for your CRM?

Hi @Bart Velox 

Good question.

Try using this a the Zap trigger: LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms - New Lead Gen Form Response

What app is being used for your CRM?

Hi @Troy Tessalone thank you for getting back to me. I tried multiple settings, but can’t find the right one. Have you tried it?

My CRM is called Sharpspring 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Bart Velox 

Which Zap step are you having issues with?

If you are encountering an error when testing the Zap, please post screenshots for us to have context, thanks.

@Troy Tessalone with the first step. There seems to be only options to use lead gen forms that were made for ad campaigns.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Bart Velox 

Check out this help guide: https://zapier.com/help/doc/collect-leads-from-linkedin-events-with-zapier

Hello @Troy Tessalone that article does not provide the solution for what I’m trying to do. If you open the link in my first post, you’ll see which feature I mean. Maybe you could test it yourself with a business page you are an administrator of?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Bart Velox 

This is the messaging on Linkedin:

I’m not seeing an option to send this data anywhere to automate it.

Nor do I get an email notification that could be parsed.

Okay so it is not possible to send the data from this form’s submissions through Zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Bart Velox 

Not that I’m aware of in an automated way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Bart Velox just popping in here to see if I can help with this! I did check our your LinkedIn post but could not understand it as it wasn’t in English. 

So I am clear on the desired outcome, are you trying to collect information from a LinkedIn lead gen form and send it to SharpSpring? Or are you trying to embed the link to a form in a LinkedIn post? Or something else?

If the former, that should be possible. What is happening when building your Zap that isn’t allowing you to transfer the data? If the ladder, I am not sure that is possible through Zapier.

Let us know more about your use case and we’ll do our best to make some recommendations here!

Hello @jesse 

I am trying to collect information from this particular LinkedIn lead gen form and send it to SharpSpring.

If you manage a business page, you can now add 1 lead gen form per business page.

So it’s not one which is used in ad campaigns, but primarily for people who visit the business page.