LinkedIn Matched Audience from HubSpot...

• 19 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi Community,

I know that it is possible to use Zapier to integrate LinkedIn Matched Audiences with HubSpot, but I can’t figure out if I can do exactly what I want.

When I setup LinkedIn Campaigns I want to filter out my existing customers so that I don’t expose my existing customers for my ads. 

Has someone done this before? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jlh77

Did you find a way to do what you need with this one?

I can think of a way that you can filter existing customers before they are added to an audience, but you’d need a trigger event - ie what will cause the person to be added to the audience?

The actions that you would need are:

1. Hubspot - Find contact
  2. Filter by Zapier
  3. Linkedin Matched Audiences - Add Email to Audience

You can set up the filter so that it looks at the Find Contact step and only continues if the email address doesn’t match a customer in HubSpot.

For the trigger, do you have a list of email addresses that you want to add to an audience? If so, you could use the Google Sheets - New spreadsheet row trigger. When the Zap is set up and turned on, copy and paste the list of email addresses into the Google Sheet. The Zap will then check each email address and add it to the Audience if it isn’t in HubSpot.  

I hope that gets you pointed in the right direction!