Question

LinkedIn Matched Audience from HubSpot

• 17 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi Community!

I’m trying to add leads I have on my CRM(Hubspot) to a Linkedin Matched Audience, using zapier integration.

Everything regarding the integration is running OK, but for some reason I’m only getting a very low % of coincidence(5%), and it is impossible to me to run a campaign with such low amount.

The lead info I have in Hubspot is: First name, last name, business email(maybe this is the issue? *), linkedin url, company, company linkedin url, company website.

*Saying this because most of people have their own personal email address on LinkedIn, and not their business one.

Any help or hint on this? 

Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Maybe you could try a service like Hunter which may help with you find email addresses within organizations.  They do have Zapier integrations so that may be something to consider.

Maybe you could try a service like Hunter which may help with you find email addresses within organizations.  They do have Zapier integrations so that may be something to consider.

Thanks for your answer! however that is not the issue. As I said, I already DO HAVE the lead business email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mauro Taroco 👋 can you please attach some screenshots on your Zap? I want to take a peak at the mapping. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi @chanelle ! thanks for your comment.

Sure, it’s a 2 step pretty basic one, I’m attaching some screenshots.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Mauro Taroco At first glance, I believe you are correct in the idea that the issue is with personal emails vs work emails. I think this is worth reaching out to our support team to see if they can help you with a workaround on a 1:1 basis!