Best answer

Linkedin Lead Gen Forms (Events) now requires you to specify an event

• 8 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We’ve been using the linkedin lead gen form zap to send all event regos to our CRM / database (Airtable) for a few months.

We run different fortnightly events. Sadly, it seems LinkedIn made a change to the zap trigger so you now have to specify the event that’s triggered. This is really limiting. I’m not going to build a new zap for every event we run.

Does anyone know a workaround for having one zap to capture all LinkedIn regos as was done in the past? Or insights on why this was done and if it’ll be reversed?

Thanks in advance, T

icon

Best answer by ClintEmsley 8 December 2022, 19:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi Tristan,

Great question! I did some research and while I wasn’t able to find a workaround, I did find a feature request for this exact feature. I’ve added you to the feature request so we can let you know as soon as this is added, as well as let our developers know that folks are requesting this feature. I don’t have an ETA on this, but we’ll certainly notify you (and update this thread) if this happens.  

​I wish I could be more helpful here, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Clint, it’s nice to know our voice is out there. I sense this was a power grab from LinkedIn, but it would be nice to know this was merely an oversight on their developpers part.

I believe the zap trigger loses more than 95% of it’s value without the ability to not specify an event id.

T