Question

LinkedIn Lead Gen Form Instant Lead Gettting Problem

• 13 May 2020
  • 3 replies

I have created a Zap to connect LinkedIn Lead Gen Form to Google Sheet. I have successfully done it. When I click on “Run” manually, it is working fine. But this Zap does not trigger automatically when any user fills Linked Lead Gen Form. I want to get that lead instantly.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Espen ,

Thanks for reaching out- happy to help!

I see that you are working with Joseph in Support to tackle this issue. It seems the culprit may be the Zoom registration but I will let Joseph continue to dig in here to help get you squared away.

Any additional questions, just let us know!

Hi I am having a similar problem to @Espen. The zap pulls test data fine from LinkedIn and creates a row in Google Sheets when editing the zap, but when I test it properly by completing a lead form on LinkedIn I get nothing – not even an error code in the task’s history. The history is blank so assume nothing is being triggered. The strange thing is that the next test I do when editing the zap the data I submitted in the form previously is there and can be pulled through?

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Pete

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Miromedia!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)