Best answer

Linked Ads to Zoom Registration Conversion Tracking

• 27 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a webinar where the registration is on zoom instead of having a thank you page. Is there a way to integrate between zoom and linkedin to create conversion tracking?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 28 August 2020, 21:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mike Grogan ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you have been in touch with Daniel in Support and they have suggested the below. Sharing their response here so that it may be of help to other members with a similar question!

Hoping this does the trick for you!

I took a look through our LinkedIn integrations, and found that our LinkedIn Matched Audiences integration provides an action event that will allow you to add an email address to a list audience that you've created. Although I'm not quite sure how these Matched Audiences work within the LinkedIn Campaign manager, this seems like it might be along the lines of what you're looking for.

Hi @Mike Grogan,

Can you explain what exactly you would like to track? Do you want to track Zoom registrations per User, where User is a person that visits the registration page through a LinkedIn link?