Best answer

Link Different Xing Events to different Goto-Webinars

• 7 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I integrated and used already a workflow from Xing Events to a specific Goto-Webinar.

Now I have different Xing Events and want to drive the delegates to the specific Webinar.

But I can only choose “New delegates in xing events”, I can’t specify the event itself, thus I can’t drive the delegate to the right Webinar.

Anyone an Idea how to handle that with zapier?

thx in advance

UIf

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 7 October 2021, 13:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @THzaps 

If you want to use zapier for one event only, then you can use a filter step after zapier and specify which event delegates should go through and which event’s to not.

In the filter just set event name equals to whatever the name of your event is that you’d like to go through.

If you need to integrate with multiple events, you can create multiple zaps and use multiple filters or you can use lookup table to specify corresponding IDs: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/create-lookup-tables-in-zaps

Hi,

great, looks like it worked this way …. two processes each one with a filter of that specifig event in, thx.