Best answer

Limit to number of Acuity triggers in a single day?

• 31 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all!

I have a Zap which is two steps:

1. Appointment is created in Acuity
  2. Create a case in Zendesk

Today, one of our appointments was not converted to a case. I looked at the Zap and see that it was never triggered. There’s no error or anything from what I can see.

In addition to this Zap, we have one which edits a Zendesk case when the appointment is rescheduled and another which closes the case when the appointment is cancelled. We had quite a few events in Acuity today - could it be that we ran into some kind of limitation in Acuity or Zendesk? Has anyone experienced this before?

And I have already checked - we have over 1,000 tasks left for this month so it was not a limitation on our Zapier account from what I can see. Any thoughts on this are appreciated. Thanks!

Update: The appointment was scheduled at 2:11 PST and the Zap was just triggered at 2:58 PST. So it went through but the delay has caused a problem with our agents’ scheduling. Hoping to figure out why it was delayed for so long. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 1 September 2021, 00:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Max.Z 

Zapier was having some issues today that may have been related: https://status.zapier.com/

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone - thanks for that! I should have thought to check the status page. Cheers :)