Question

lemlist: Required field "Email Address" (email) is missing.

• 27 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello Guys 

I have integrated Expandi( linked in tools to automate messaging, etc)  with Hubspot- Lemlist and create campaign in Lemlist with contacts that are pulled in  with that condition.

I am encountering above error. I have checked similar issues, but it looks a little different and need your help.

Please guide on this.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @luckboosters!

The error message that you described sounds like there’s an Email address field in the Lemlist step and you will need to add an email address into that field for it to work. 

If that doesn’t help, could you please post a screenshot of the ‘Customize’ part of the Lemlist step so that we can take a look? Don’t forget to block out any personal information that might be in the image!

Hi Danvers, thanks for the reply. 

Below is the screenshot of the zap section. Hope it gives you some clue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @luckboosters - Thanks for sending us the error with a screenshot. I’ve gone ahead and filed a Support ticket on your behalf so we can get additional information to help resolve this. Thanks so much!